Android Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET III)
A Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET III) is responsible for automating tests of native Android applications and maintaining the automation framework.
The Skills and Experience You’ll Bring
- Native Android Automation Experience: 2 years
- 2 years experience with Android Espresso
- Demonstrated competency with mobile/web technologies like Java, data structures, shell scripting, object-oriented development, and test tools/framework CI/CD pipeline experience
- Experience writing tests in TDD format such as Gherkin
- Experience with networking/request tools such as Charles Proxy, Postman, etc.
- Experience with Kotlin or Java
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- TestRail experience
- Experience with mocking and dependency injection
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes, and Docker
- Experience with Google Cloud, Firebase TestLab, or other cloud-based device farms
- Comfortable with the Linux environment
- Experience with JUnit