Remote (Must be local to the Portland Metro Area)
A successful Business Development Representative at Catapult Recruiting not only hunts for new business but builds relationships and brings in additional revenue through new clients. Our goal is to cultivate successful long-term relationships by matching the right people with the right organizations. These roles range from contract, contract-to-hire, to permanent positions. At Catapult, our Business Development Representative is critical to the growth of our business and providing the best experiences in the industry.
Are You a Fit for Catapult Recruiting?
- You desire flexibility
- You are entrepreneurial and are motivated to succeed
- You want to be part of a supportive team
- You do business ethically and take pride in your work
- You want to take control of your future and realize the income you deserve?
- You have 2+ years of sales and new business development success in the staffing industry
- Competitive/performance-oriented individual who is driven to build new relationships to help achieve goals.
- Elite customer service skills and communication skills to include strong listening, verbal and written communication required
- Comfortable collaborating within all levels of the organizational structure from front office staff through senior executives.
- Experienced in creating and delivering presentations tailored to prospective clients
- Proficient in basic MS Office Suite to create presentations, MS Word, excel spreadsheets for clients, and sending e-mail marketing material
- High energy and always looking to improve
- Self-starter that takes action without being instructed
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Local to the Portland, Oregon area
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Make 30+ daily calls to businesses
- Perform 2 – 3 client meetings every day
- Effectively build and grow client relationships
- Daily and timely communication with clients
- Demonstrate commitment to win deals by handling objections
- Close 2+ deals every month
- Accomplish goals from a daily, weekly, monthly activity standpoint
- Accurately forecast pipeline and achieve monthly sales goals
- Establish clear KPIs for sales development team and executives
- Must be available via company issued cell phone for any client issues before and after business hours
- Knowledge in social media research for sales and marketing through Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Attend all sales team events
- Attend meetings set by management
- Report to assigned conference calls
- Effectively communicate daily with Leadership Team and Recruiter / Office Manager on weekly activity, client needs, and issues.
- Working closely with Recruiting team to setup interviews and provide feedback from clients
- Follow Catapult sales process for new client on boarding
- Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating client account information regularly
- Strong professional presentation and closing skills
- Follow all Catapult Policies and Procedures
- Abide by Catapult’s Employee Handbook at all times, this includes in the field, events, seminars, meetings, etc.
- Ability and desire to evolve with the changing needs of Catapult