Business Systems Analyst w/Mulesoft and AWS experience
-WE ARE NOT SPONSORING VISA'S AT THIS TIME
-NO CORP TO CORP
We are seeking a highly skilled Business Systems Analyst with experience in Mulesoft and AWS to join our team. This is a remote contract position, with the ability to work Eastern time zone business hours.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into technical specifications for the development team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify, document and communicate system design, testing and implementation plans.
- Design, configure and test integrations.
- Create and maintain technical documentation, including data mapping and interface designs.
- Build, test and deploy AWS solutions.
- Ensure systems are designed and implemented to comply with enterprise architecture guidelines and standards.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with system integrations and data flow.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst
- Strong experience in Mulesoft and AWS
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodology
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and remotely in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work Eastern time zone.
Hourly rate is negotiable and commensurate with experience.