We are looking for a hands-on C++ development with the ability to work on related web platform.
Experience and Skills
- 2+ years of Strong hands-on experience in developing and managing backend C++ systems with thorough understanding of software development life cycle
- Must have expertise in programming under Open-Source environments
- Excellent problem solving and multitasking skills, with a logical and pragmatic attitude
- C++ Software Development, Docker, Python, web applications, Linux.
- Working on C++ modem code, command and control, metrics, networking etc. Using (DPDK) The Data Plane Development Kit is an open-source software project managed by the Linux Foundation. It provides a set of data plane libraries and network interface controller polling-mode drivers for offloading TCP packet processing from the operating system kernel to processes running in user space.
- Working with Docker and clickhouse and custom data stream aggregator.
- Python minimum of 6 months experience.
- Working with Plotly visualization for visualization of clickhouse database data.
- Possible that this person will also work on additional development tasks that will fall within their area of expertise.
- Participate in and facilitate design and architecture peer review sessions.
- Support agile planning/scoping activities with assigned product coordinator.
- Conduct technical deep dives on existing applications to support and create an asset inventory of current components to maintain reuse existing code while creating and managing development iteration plans
- Actively facilitate monitoring of quality to support continuous improvements
- Coordinate all software designing, planning, development, and maintenance deliverables with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sense of responsibility and accountability to deliver solutions with built in quality
- Ability to assess problems and reach conclusion for timely resolution
- Ability to communicate with internal stakeholders
- BS in Computer Science or related software fields or demonstrated relevant equivalent experience
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.