Our client is looking for a hands-on development Senior with relevant experience in developing and evolving C++ desktop applications, converting them into SaaS solutions using evolving technologies, and ability to work on related web platform. This position requires absolute sense of responsibility and accountability to lead a strong product centric software development team, engaged in developing. The successful candidate will have proven Design and Programming skills, excellent problem-solving and team management skills. The planned Local and SaaS applications include processing of real-time customer data and electronic transaction using class ASR and AI solutions in cloud and on Prem.
- Lead the Software Development and Engineering team in the development of new software, web applications and informatics solutions.
- Implement best practices for development and coding enterprise-class solutions and grow and lead a best-in-class development organization by creating and supporting collaborative work environment requiring high engagement, performance, and efficiency.
- Develop and implement build processes and tools and the establishment of a continuous integration process
- Lead architecture design in a C++ environment to create best in class development framework including business rules engine, Data Object Persistence, Authentication & Authorization, Security and relevant interfacing and support for various projects
- Prepare initial high-level design, functional requirements, and effort estimates for assigned projects.
- Actively participate in and facilitate design and architecture peer review sessions.
- Support and lead agile planning/scoping activities with assigned Product coordinator.
- Conduct technical deep dives on existing applications to support and create an asset inventory of current components to maintain reuse existing code while creating and managing development iteration plans
- Actively facilitate monitoring of quality to support continuous improvements
- Coordinate all software designing, planning, development, and maintenance deliverables with minimal supervision.
Experience and Skills
- 7+ years of Strong hands-on experience in developing and managing backend C++ systems with thorough understanding of software development life cycle
- Must have expertise in programming under Windows/UNIX/Linux environments
- Experience with IPC including socket programming, multithreading, race conditions, deadlocks, debugging, etc.
- Solid hands-on experience in MYSQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL would be plus
- Experience in real-time data processing, performance Tuning and Optimization
- Experience developing and managing Web Applications using (Java or.Net) and flavors of Java Script (NodeJS, Containerized web applications)
- Excellent problem solving and multitasking skills, with a logical and pragmatic attitude
- Experience with Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB), Webservers (Apache) and UI/UX Design elements
- Good Understanding of cloud services models (PaaS, SaaS, IaaS)
- Solid understanding of DevOps and CI/CD concepts and experience with Azure DevOps or similar Agile tracking environments
- Expertise based on experience, in designing, building, testing, and maintaining cloud applications and services on Microsoft Azure highly preferred
- Experience with Audio or Imaging applications
- Cross platform experience
- BS in Computer Science or related software fields and or demonstrated relevant equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Absolute sense of responsibility and accountability to deliver solutions with built in quality
- Ability to assess problems and reach conclusion for timely resolution
- Team leadership experience with proven ability to communicate with key customer and internal stakeholders
- Ability to set goals, manage individual / team performance, organize people and activities to achieve goals
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and strong collaboration skills with product centric approach