- Background in development, systems/network administration or Information Security (5+ years)
- Primarily focused on Compliance and working with requirements and auditors.
- Experience with capturing evidence used to prove compliance with information security policy requirements (2+ years)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to implement and/or remediate policies, procedures, and infrastructure gaps with the purpose conforming to an Industry or Regulatory Standard e.g. SOX1, SOX2, PCI.
- Ability to read source code for the purpose of assessing applicable information security policy requirements
- ·Documentation management (change control/versioning, cross-functional approvals, etc.)
- Familiarity with Visual Studio Online (VSO) or other ALM tool
- Understanding of common information security tools and concepts e.g. Multifactor Authentication, VPNs, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Encryption keys (certificates, PGP, SSH, etc.), Anti-Virus/Malware, Web Application Firewall, Vulnerability Scanning, Penetration Testing, Log Aggregation, File integrity Monitoring, etc.
Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR).
Controls at a service that are relevant to security, availability, processing integrity confidentiality, & privacy.
- Cloud computing, specifically: Azure PaaS, Authentication, Network Security
- Windows Server Administration
- SQL Server Administration (Logins/DB Users, Maintenance jobs, Auditing, TDE)
- Accounting, banking, or financial services background
- Security certifications (QSA, CISSP, etc.)
We are NOT Sponsoring Visas for this FTE job opportunity.