As the Customer Relations Supervisor you’ll take a leadership role on the team that drives customer success and customer retention. By gathering and analyzing data about the customer experience you’ll offer insights that contribute to optimal productivity, profitability, and enhanced relationships with customers.
Our client provides employees with a Hybrid work environment.
- Big picture thinker, with the focus to manage all the details for exceptional execution.
- Experience developing innovative solutions and streamlining processes.
- Adept at thriving in a multi-tasking, fast-paced environment and culture.
- A professional and proactive leader.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the Customer Success team with a focus on team success, and individual growth and development.
- Consistently champion opportunities to improve experience for customers.
- Develop systems and processes that drive customer retention, reduce churn, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate and analyze the team's interactions to understand the customers' evolving needs.
- Map the customer journey and identify opportunities for improvements.
- Guide the team in effectively resolving client issues, while handling any escalations.
- Develop listening points in the customer journey, define segmentation of customer base and varying strategies, and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Monitor and manage usage metrics.
- Test new strategies for driving customer value.
- Continually review and evolve the processes that our client uses to track, organize every interaction between the customer and Vivacity throughout the lifecycle
- Provide regular feedback and coaching so the Customer Success team meets its goals.
- Contribute to the growth and development of individuals through regular one-on-one meetings, and reviews; manage timesheets; develop performance plans as necessary.
The Skills and Experience You’ll Bring
- 3+ years of experience in a directly related business role, such as customer success, customer service, or sales.
- 1 to 2 years of supervisor or management experience.
- 2+ years of experience with CRMs (Salesforce preferred) and Knowledge Management methodologies.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Strong communication and presentation skills, along with an ability to work with a broad range of clients.
- Excellent cross functional relationship building skills, as you will be interacting with others throughout the company to advocate for customer needs.
- Tech-savvy. Ideally a background in a SaaS environment.
- Strong consultative approach with all levels of management.
- Bachelor’s degree a plus.