The DevOps Manager is responsible for important parts of loyalty product – project feature delivery, product development via agile framework, and coaching of junior development staff. The manager will look to improve operational systems, processes and establish best practices for loyalty through the use of appropriate tools. The manager will introduce, monitor, and report on the service packages sold to customers. The manager is responsible for developing and mentoring a team to deliver a high quality of solutions for loyalty customers and internal users.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in SaaS Development and Operation Management.
- Demonstrated expertise in managing customers through a software implementation process.
- Management experience with establishing and maintaining processes in an international corporation regarding management of services, pro-active and customer oriented.
- 3 years’ experience in web-based SaaS project delivery and customer support or in an equivalent position.
- 4 years’ experience in coordinating multiple teams. 2 years of people management experience.
- It would be beneficial for this person to have a technical background in .NET and database experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for project management and a high quality of solution delivery for customers.
- Manage a group of developers with focus a feature development and customer requests
- Create long term customer engagement strategies using gamification theory and practices.
- Assist non-U.S. subsidiaries on Loyalty Project Management and Program Consultation by assigning team members as “coaches” for a defined period of time.
- Responsible for training and providing appropriate tools for Project Managers, Support staff and Program Consultants to enable them to do their work in an efficient way.
- Responsible for maintaining best practices for loyalty programs in order to provide highly customized, contextual consulting services for customers in all strategically relevant markets.
- Manage KPIs for support personnel, project managers and for program consultants.
- Responsibility for accurate reporting regarding the working hours of the team-members (Jira or equivalent).
- Responsible for accounting regarding work done for customers for projects and tasks.
- Responsible for introducing, monitoring and reporting on service packages used by clients.
- Responsibility for Quality Assurance of Technical Support of the local organization.
- Responsibility for all employee related activities in his team (e.g. performance appraisal, career plan, salary finding) in coordination with management.
- Instruction of Service Partners regarding guidelines and rules.
- Provision of training for customers to improve their handling of their systems.
- Responsibility to take the right decisions at the right time regarding problems (complaint process / escalation procedure).
- Responsibility for monthly adjustment and reporting with HQ and key accounts.
- Development of the budget for the Ops department and checks the monthly results and Key Performance Indicators; reports significant deviations immediately to direct manager.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This position has supervisory responsibilities within the service region.
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work well with all levels of staff, including executives.
- Able to work independently all while keeping others informed of your processes and progress.
- The position requires excellent speaking, face to face, and phone etiquette.
- Integrated solution delivery in software environment.
- Experience in web-based SaaS environment.
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
- Process orientation.
- Customer-Relationship-Management / Customer Orientation.
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices.
- Strong knowledge in gamification principals and theory.
- Experience applying gamification knowledge in large scale projects.
- basic knowledge in economy (Budget, Controlling, Key Performance Indicators)
- experience with methods like "Quality Circle" or "Continuous Improvement Process"
- PMP Preferred.
- Experience with loyalty or customer engagement programs.
Monday through Friday – Available 8am – 5pm. Saturday and Sundays – Possible with advance notification. Supervisor will give as much notice as possible and make an effort to evenly distribute hours based on business needs among the employees with skills, knowledge and ability for the work that needs to be accomplished.