Hood River, Oregon
A qualified candidate will have the following Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Line of business application help desk support experience. Prefer experience in the engineering and manufacturing industries.
- Technical Support Experience. Preference given to tier 2+.
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment.
- Licensing server and configuration awareness for floating license usage
- Strong customer service orientation and skills.
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven teamwork and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic MSSQL
- Understanding of basic network topology and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of and understanding of the OSI model and various layers of an IT infrastructure
- SolidWorks or other CAD authoring tools experience
- PDM experience with Enovia, SmarTeam, Teamcenter or Aras Innovator
- PLM/PDM systems configuration and support expertise. Specific skills include but are not limited to workflow management, Bill of Materials (BOM) management, and change control.
- Familiarity with NIST guidelines or concepts.
- Preferred Education
- Technical associate’s or bachelor’s degree (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics).
- Preferred Experience
- 2-5 years in a manufacturing environment.