Under the supervision of Project Manager / Senior Manager – Operations, Fab Foreman is responsible for providing job site supervision of installation resources (Subcontractors and employees) to complete installation and upgrade of AMHS equipment in a timely manner. Fab Foreman is also responsible for meeting install schedule by coordinating and planning the daily installation work. This position requires to perform all Fab Foreman functions in the safest, highest quality and most cost-efficient manner possible. Fab Foreman must follow designated installation procedures and safety guidelines established for work areas. This position is required to work overtime, weekends and holidays and travel as often as needed.
Do you have exp with mechanical and electrical troubleshooting?
Able to read mechanical and electrical drawings?
Have knowledge of mechanical operation, hex to decimal, binary to decimal conversion, electrical systems, robotics, lock-out / tag-out?
If so, Please apply at your earliest convenience!
- Supervise and oversee all installation resources (contractors and employees) and assure quality control
- Support Project Manager and/or Site Manager in the project planning activities including installation schedule, manpower plans and budget control
- Provide installation progress reports to Project Manager pertaining to quality checklists, redline drawings, schedule tracking and resources issues and ensure the job is completed on time
- Create redline drawings generated from the installation process and ensure any changes are submitted to Project Manager
- Follow all safety and protocol guidelines and report unsafe conditions
- Prepare for paperwork including Pre-Task Plans prior to work
- Read mechanical and electrical drawings
- Communicate work expectations with Project Manager and co-workers on a daily basis and interact with customer regularly
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Must be available to travel as needed and be available for specific emergency call-in work
- Possess strong oral and written communication kills
- Must be able to work under pressure of customer and Project Manager(s) and complete tasks under tight time frame
- Must be able to work overtime, weekends and holidays
- Required to follow and understand work rules, procedures and safety guidelines
- Required to travel as often needed (Domestic and International
- Must conform at all times to customer’s safety and cleanliness policies to maintain a safe and clean work environment