FSEs work 12/hour work days on the Compressed Work Week schedule (4 days one week/3 days the next). So they don’t work 50 hour work weeks, but 84 hour 2 week schedules.
COMPRESSED WEEK WEEKS (4-12 HOUR AND 3-12 HOUR WORKS WEEKS) NIGHT & DAY SHIFTS AVAILABLE.
NO TRAVEL except for training.
QUALIFICATIONS and ABILITIES
- Must follow safety guidelines established for work area and wear protective clothing when exposed to hazardous materials. Conform at all times to customer’s safety and cleanliness policies to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Must be OSHA 10 certified.
- Will need to follow and understand posted work rules and procedures.
- Must be able to travel for training and/or to assist at other sites as required or requested.
- Requires good communication skills (both written and verbal) to interface effectively with customers.
KNOWLEDGE (Equipment, Tools, Principles, Software, Math, etc.) & EXPERIENCE
Equipment is site specific, see your manager for details
- Stockers (CMS-50, CMS50S, CMS50- modified to Scara Head, CMS-500,CLS-40 Non Purge, CLS-40R, CLS-50, Nikon Reticle Stocker, Nitrogen Purge Stocker, Smif pod stocker)
- Cleanway Transport systems and related peripherals (CLW-600, CLW-700, CLW-07)
- Maintain FOUP system as directed by EIC
- Other equipment specific to job site
- Hand, measurement and test tools
- Test benches and alignment jigs
- Other tools specific to job site
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook)
- UNIX, LINUX, QNX, DOS and Server experience (Preferred)
- Microsoft Windows (Required)
- Basic Networking Skills (IP addresses/Setting up wireless networks)