To maintain equipment as a member of the sustaining support team at the customer's facility. Must proactively look for, identify, and resolve daily issues and prevent downtime. FSE is responsible for error recovery, equipment repairs and installations of any assigned Continuing Improvement Program (CIP) modifications and upgrades. Works under the direction of crew chief or manager on-site
QUALIFICATIONS and ABILITIES
• Must follow safety guidelines established for work area and wear protective clothing when exposed to hazardous materials. Conform at all times to customer’s safety and cleanliness policies to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
• Must be OSHA 10 certified or able to earn this cert.
• Will need to follow and understand posted work rules and procedures.
• Must be able to travel for training and/or to assist at other sites as required or requested.
• Requires good communication skills (both written and verbal) to interface effectively with customers.
• AS/BS degree or technical degree equivalent with 2-5 years’ experience or equivalent work experience required.
• Equipment Training Certifications for Equipment on site. Training conducted in the AZ training center or onsite as determined by Service Management and Technical Training team.
KNOWLEDGE (Equipment, Tools, Software, Math, etc.) and EXPERIENCE
Equipment is site specific, see your manager for details
• Stockers (CMS-50, CMS50S, CMS50- modified to Scara Head, CMS-500,CLS-40 Non Purge, CLS-40R, CLS-50, Nikon Reticle Stocker, Nitrogen Purge Stocker, Smif pod stocker)
• Cleanway Transport systems and related peripherals (CLW-600, CLW-700, CLW-07)
• Maintain FOUP system as directed by EIC
• Other equipment specific to job site
• Hand, measurement and test tools
• Test benches and alignment jigs
• Other tools specific to job site
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook)
• UNIX, LINUX, QNX, DOS and Server experience (Preferred)
• Microsoft Windows (Required)
• Basic Networking Skills (IP addresses/Setting up wireless networks)