FSEs work 12/hour work days on the Compressed Work Week schedule (4 days one week/3 days the next). So they don’t work 50 hour work weeks, but 84 hour 2 week schedules.
COMPRESSED WEEK WEEKS (4-12 HOUR AND 3-12 HOUR WORKS WEEKS) NIGHT & DAY SHIFTS AVAILABLE.
NO TRAVEL except for training.
1. LOCATE SOURCES OF PROBLEMS:
Maintain and service site specific equipment as a member of the sustaining team by observing the equipment in operation. Proactively look for, identify and resolve daily issues to prevent downtime. Listen for problems and execute various test cycle operations. Use precision measuring and test instruments. Respond to errors and troubleshoot cause of errors in a timely manner. Escalate downtime errors following the chain of command on site.
2. ENSURE OPERATION OF MACHINERY AND MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT:
Perform daily Preventative Maintenance (PM’s) on all AMHS systems according to factory and customer specifications as directed by crew chief or EIC Complete preventive maintenance requirements on equipment; following site specific procedures, operations manuals. Maintain accurate service logs and enter them in the database.
Maintain L3 Certification or above on all site equipment and systems. Continuously update and modify skills as new equipment, policies and procedures are introduced.
4. MAINTAIN EQUIPMENT PARTS AND SUPPLIES INVENTORIES:
Insure proper tracking of parts used to ensure consignment inventory accuracy. Follow proper stock handling procedures (i.e., stock returns, parts ordering). Report inventory issues/discrepancies to EIC or SC, and work with them to correct same
5. VARIOUS PROJECTS:
Perform site specific projects, as assigned by the EIC and/or SC (i.e., assistance in writing or verifying procedures, information retrieval for ongoing investigations, etc.) Assist as needed or required during new or existing equipment installs or modifications in coordination with Installation team.
QUALIFICATIONS and ABILITIES
- Must follow safety guidelines established for work area and wear protective clothing when exposed to hazardous materials. Conform at all times to customer’s safety and cleanliness policies to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Must be OSHA 10 certified.
- Will need to follow and understand posted work rules and procedures.
- Must be able to travel for training and/or to assist at other sites as required or requested.
- Requires good communication skills (both written and verbal) to interface effectively with customers.
KNOWLEDGE (Equipment, Tools, Principles, Software, Math, etc.) & EXPERIENCE
Equipment is site specific, see your manager for details
- Stockers (CMS-50, CMS50S, CMS50- modified to Scara Head, CMS-500,CLS-40 Non Purge, CLS-40R, CLS-50, Nikon Reticle Stocker, Nitrogen Purge Stocker, Smif pod stocker)
- Cleanway Transport systems and related peripherals (CLW-600, CLW-700, CLW-07)
- Maintain FOUP system as directed by EIC
- Other equipment specific to job site
- Hand, measurement and test tools
- Test benches and alignment jigs
- Other tools specific to job site
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook)
- UNIX, LINUX, QNX, DOS and Server experience (Preferred)
- Microsoft Windows (Required)
- Basic Networking Skills (IP addresses/Setting up wireless networks)