The HR Analyst is responsible for providing analytical expertise and project management to the Human Resources Department. This job will lead and perform data analysis, develop and implement strategies, develop data models, and drive “best practices” within HR processes. This position also provides technical and analytical support for a wide range of compensation projects designed to support business strategies. While challenging your ability to draw clarity from ambiguity, this position provides a high degree of autonomy, life/work balance, and career growth opportunity.
- 2 years’ proven experience in a Statistics, Analytics, Finance or other analytic roles; preferably in an HR capacity.
- Extensive business use of full Google Workspace (Sheets, Docs, Drive, Calendar, GMail) and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proven advanced Excel ability; proficient with pivot tables and lookup formulas with experience developing complex models from scratch.
- Strong quantitative and analytical aptitude with project management experience.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and reach defensible conclusions.
- Experience formulating and presenting data to influence executive decision-making.
- Work effectively with all employees, at all levels of the the organization.
Project Management and Reporting
- Improve department and company performance through management of programs focused on process improvement, employee engagement and effective utilization of resources
- Assist in the development, tracking and analysis of metrics and dashboards in support of effective business operations.
- Analysis may include quantitative and qualitative, transactional / efficiency and human capital metrics.
- Ensure reports are comprehensive, accurate, timely, and relevant and reflect the most recent organizational changes.
- Determine the mix of presentational tools (including dashboards) that will best display the information.
- Recommend/drive improvement initiatives based upon findings.
- Generate standard, custom, recurring and ad-hoc reports as needed by business.
- Successfully manage and deliver multiple, ongoing projects.
- Ability to present and visualize data in an informative, compelling format and manner.
- Assists in the administration of compensation programs (commissions, merit and market adjustments, bonuses).
- Completes annual market analysis.
- Prepares all data submissions to compensation surveys and answers inquiries related to the submissions.
- Reviews and completes job evaluations on new and revised job descriptions and performs exemption status review.
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in Business, Finance or related field.