The Solution Architect – Analytics plays a critical role in delivering successful data solutions by partnering with business and information technology to elicit requirements and manage the architecture, design, and development of Database Designs, Data Integrations, and our Data Analytics Platforms. This role synthesizes and leverages the business’s dataset to enhance business capabilities for overall visibility of performance and challenges.
- Collaborates with functional owners to understand business needs and implement data driven solutions using industry best practices.
- Engages with business leaders and end-users to understand the requirements as well as facilitate and collaborate with various groups to outline processes and application designs to improve efficiencies, coordinates user acceptance testing and training.
- Drives architecture engagement models and is an ambassador for partnership across IT and the business.
- Performs an analytical role researching, designing, implementing, and deploying full-stack scalable data analytics vision and machine learning solutions to challenge various business issues.
- Formulates new and creative ideas for leveraging the business’s vast collection of data; understands existing data flows across core systems and works with external vendors as needed.
- Works with large sets of data and establishes accurate and scalable analytics systems across varied applications.
- Translates business requirements into quick prototypes and enables the development of big data capabilities, frameworks, and governance processes in the department and the business, enabling more effective execution of data and analytics campaigns, contributing to the achievement of business objectives.
- Works with this senior management and key stakeholders in identifying and prioritizing actionable, impactful insights across a variety of core business fronts.
- Leads data science and analytic practices, trends, designs, learning and development cycles, improving data and analytics programs that provide high-impact insights.
- Plans, coordinates and manages small to large project initiatives. Acting as liaison between IT and functional owners within the enterprise, ensures goals and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed timeframe.
- Aids efforts to keep the business systems stable and improve performance through best practices in enterprise master data management, data integration, and underlying information infrastructure components.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 6+ years of data modelling experience.
- 6+ years of MS SQL SSRS, SSAS, SSIS.
- 3+ years of PowerBI, domo, Tableau or other data visualization tools.
- 3+ years working with big data tools, Azure, Hadoop.
- 3+ years working with ML
- 3+ years of O365
- 3+ years’ experience with business platform solutions like ERP, CRM, E-Com (MS Dynamics preferred).
- 3 years database administration experience.
- High levels of personal integrity when conducting professional affairs of the organization, including sensitive and confidential data relating to risks and costs.
- Strong analytical, data-processing, problem-solving and organizational skills, with the ability to perform under pressure while managing multiple priorities with competing demands for resources.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with a proven ability to understand key business, technology, and interpersonal communications concepts; communicate effectively with technical staff and business stakeholders.
- Hands on experience leading large-scale global data warehousing and analytics projects; experience in mass data loads.
- Must have strong functional knowledge in sales operations, customer service, quality and/or other functions within a CRM and WHM environment.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements.
- Comfortable working in situations where conflicting priorities, ambiguity, and/or opinions must be managed professionally.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption; in-depth experience designing and implementing data analytics solutions.
- Experience presenting complex solutions to executive leadership and other stakeholders.
- Must be curious, innovative and solutions-oriented thinker that is approachable, collaborative, self-motivated, with an ability to stay calm and focused during high stress periods.
- Four-year degree in Computer Science, Data Analytics or a related degree.