MUST be onsite in Vancouver 2-3 days a week.
- Maintains and administers computing environments to include hardware, systems software, and applications.
- Maintains smooth system operation and performs data backups.
- Monitors system performance and controls system and user access.
- Coordinates, and implements software and hardware updates.
- Performs applications analysis, and implementation.
- Installs system software and allocates mass storage space.
- Participates in evaluation of vendor products, engages vendor support and coordinates installation.
- Implements planned changes to existing systems, procedures, and documents.
- Performs system diagnostics and testing.
- Troubleshoots and resolves hardware, software, or other network and system problems.
- Replaces defective components.