Must be able to be onsite in Hood River 1-2 days a week.
We are looking for an experienced Software Test Manager to lead staff engaged in developing and maintaining standards for software quality operating methods, processes, and procedures.
- Provide leadership and expertise to staff testing software for Unmanned Aircraft Systems, utilizing industry software quality processes and standards.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining standards and tools for software quality operating methods, processes, and procedures.
- Responsible for the creation, management, and enforcement of formal Release Part Numbers for both Software and License distributions, including the approval of change requests.
- Manages staff responsible for Software Test Engineering and Test Execution.
- Plans and manages all functional aspects of Software Test within the Software Department, with staff deployed across multiple projects/projects.
- Ensures all Software Test Engineering activities in support of projects, initiatives, and processes are in conformance with Organization's established policies and objectives.
- Experience with setting and achieving goals for productivity, software quality, and end-customer satisfaction.
- Provides technical direction, guidance, and mentoring to others regarding approved processes, tools, and skills.
- Provides approval of team/workgroup technical approaches and processes.
Candidates should have the following:
- Aviation/Aerospace/Automotive-like experience/background.
- Experience with test leadership in a product solution requiring the development and validation of integrated hardware and software products.
- Strong experience and proficiency at personnel and team management.
Relocation assistance is available!