We are looking for strong software engineers to join our team. You will be working on a state of the art cloud-based SaaS solution based of micro services, utilizing Amazon’s AWS services and develop new exciting functionality with the latest tools. You will be part of the overall life cycle of the product and rolling out software to our global customers using our modern CI/CD pipeline.
The position will appeal to someone who likes to juggle many priorities all at once in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a strong team atmosphere:
- Assume technical responsibility for the Loyalty Platform
- Architect micro services based on ASP.NET Core and Docker hosted in AWS
- Mentor and partner with other team members on technical matters
- Drive all aspects of the product development life cycle from design to delivery as part of a SCRUM team
- Developing new features and functionality using the very latest developer tooling for our customers and applications running on the Amazon AWS stack including ASP.NET, Web Services and SQL Server.
- Write unit and integration tests to maintain a high level of automated testing
- Facilitate code & design reviews with the team
- Create detailed technical specification and software documentation
- Participate in effort estimations and support project planning activities
- Participate in problem analysis and assist in determining software solutions and enhancements
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 7 years object oriented .NET(C#, ASP.NET Core) design and development.
- At least 7 years of experience with the development of scale able, cloud applications (Web Services – SOAP/RESTFull, HTML5, CSS, Angular, etc.)
- Proficient with micro services and their concepts
- Proficient in utilizing agile software practices or working in an agile (SCRUM) environment using:
- scrum software development practices
- automated unit testing
- continuous integration
- code reviews
- version control systems
- Knowledge of AWS and their service offers
- Knowledge of MSSQL Server and high-performance database technologies.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills (written, interpersonal and presentation).
- Ability to quickly isolate and troubleshoot issues.
- Minimum B.S. degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- Occasional after-hours support
If you are a self-starter who can work independently, but also enjoy contributing to a small team, we’d like to hear from you!