Catapult is seeking a Process Controls Manager to join our team in Las Vegas, NV! As a Process Controls Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with talented team members on large and high-profile projects that impact your community.
We are an employee-focused organization that fosters building trust and we value having people who are committed to our culture, our core values, the safety of everyone and the quality of our work.
Process Controls Engineer is responsible for:
- Assisting the Project Management Team in setting up the following:
- Job Costs
- Contract Items and Bill Groups.
- Phase codes and cost types.
- Phase code to contract Item association.
- Project budget.
- Performing project level audit to assess the extent to which project management standards are being upheld.
- Offering support in identifying and resolving problems to project teams as they relate to:
- Pending change orders.
- PM Approved Changes.
- JC Change Orders.
- JC Cost Allocation.
- Progress billings.
- Subcontract change orders.
- Add-on issues.
- Identify cause and clear interfacing errors.
- Assist in maintaining accuracy of cost reports.
- Assisting in providing training to new Project Managers as it relates to project startup, phase code setup, budget imports, contract item imports, contract item setup, bill groups, change order management, interfacing, progress billings, and allocations.
- Assisting in providing training to Senior Project Engineers and Project Engineers helping Project Managers in project setup, phase code setup, budget imports, contract item imports, contract item setup, bill groups, change order management, interfacing, progress billings, and allocations.
- Creating/updating custom open database connectivity (ODBC) reports to assist Project Executive, Project Manager, and Contract Administrator with Owner requests.
We trust that you have:
- Degree in Construction Management or Accounting.
- 5+ years of experience using Vista by Viewpoint.
- General knowledge of the construction industry.
- Strong job cost and accounting background.
- Basic understanding of Structured Query Language (SQL) and Visual Basic (VBA).
- High competency with MS Excel.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Investigation and diagnostic skills.
- Proactive attitude and solutions-based approach.
- Capable of following up with others and tracking down information.
- Ability to conduct group training and presentations.
What we offer:
- A fun and enjoyable work environment
- Sick Pay
- Paid vacation
- Incentive compensation
- Team Events
- Wellness Program
- Employer paid Dependent Care