We’re looking for an experienced leader to set the vision for a cross-functional team that will lead product line innovation. This extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new products inside your vertical. This is your opportunity to drive the go-to-market strategy for an innovative company that’s transforming our industry.
- Business and technical savvy, along with outstanding communications skills.
- Possesses big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- Experienced with successfully leading agile/scrum development processes.
- Passionate about working cross-disciplinarily to drive and deliver solutions sets.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities ensuring successful delivery.
- Develop insightful return-on-investment analyses by leverage market research data, financial business modeling, product pricing analysis, and sales projections.
- Set the product vision, establish delivery schedules with Engineering and launch teams.
- Partner with Marketing to define the go-to-market strategy, positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
The Skills and Experience You’ll Bring
- 7+ years of strategic experience in product management, ideally experienced in SaaS, or multi-sided network dynamics.
- Experience managing agile/scrum development processes and lean methodology.
- Experience in story mapping and feature prioritization techniques.
- Ability to demonstrate creative problem solving, thoughtful product scoping, and flexibility in a fast-moving environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with Engineering, Customer Experience Design and Marketing, setting goals and driving results.
- Deep understanding of user experience design principles and customer-centric solutions development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Marketing (MBA preferred).