This position required hands-on QA Automation Test Engineering experience with the committed to ensuring software meets quality standards.
Quality Engineers working cross-functionally with software development, product management, and customer success teams to assure delivery of high-caliber software.
- Extensive experience in SaaS web application testing
- Proficiency in designing and implementing automated tests using modern testing frameworks and tools such as Selenium, Cypress, TestCafe, Watir or other similar technologies
- Experience using distributed version control system such as Git or Mercurial.
- Experience using CI systems for execution test automation such as TravisCI, CircleCI, Jenkins or other similar technologies
- Experience using an issue management system
- Knowledgeable about web standards, usability, security, and accessibility
- Write effective bug reports
- Familiarity with Agile Testing and Development practices
- Strong cross functional communication and collaboration skills
- Passionate about quality!
- Design, develop and maintain automated test suites for web-based SaaS applications
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure that test automation CI pipeline jobs are running optimally and failures are being triaged appropriately
- Execute manual regression and acceptance tests for software releases
- Define, maintain and enhance quality best practices documentation
- Be an advocate for quality best practices throughout the software development cycle with Scrum team members
- Assist with development and maintenance of automated test processes
- Assist support team with reproducing, diagnosing and resolving customer issues
- Collaborate with Scrum team members to define test coverage for new features
- Assist with after hours, on call support on a rotational basis
Nice to have:
- Experience in a public cloud environment such as Azure and AWS
- Whitebox, performance, scalability, security, and stress testing experience
- Experience developing in an object oriented programming language such as Python, Java or C#