The main responsibilities of an RPA Engineer are to design, develop, and implement software robots, or bots, to work alongside humans to enhance business process efficiency. You will work with other Engineers to deliver high quality and scalable Enterprise level SaaS software solutions within a highly collaborative fast-paced development environment. You will work with Management and Product Owners to ensure product directives are met during all phases of the development life cycle.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- A minimum of Two (2) years of experience as an RPA Developer or C# Software Engineer.
- Prior experience should include working on software development teams to develop and maintain Enterprise scale software systems in a SaaS environment utilizing the Microsoft technology stack.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or relevant industry experience.
- Knowledge of healthcare revenue cycle and electronic claims processing a plus.
- A combination of experience and advanced education may be substituted. Background checks and drug screen required.
Must have working knowledge of the following technical skills:
- Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Office
- Azure DevOps experience is a plus
- ASP.NET COR, C#
- Google Puppeteer, Puppeteer Sharp, and Selenium experience a plus
- Performs manual validation and automation of processes for various clients.
- Creates automated scripts (BOTS) using C# ASP.NET Google Puppeteer.
- Possesses a strong working knowledge of C#.
- Executes scripting accurately and reliably.
- Tracks work items in Azure Dev Ops.
- Ensures that systems developed correctly considering issues of scalability and fault-tolerance Suggests software improvements/corrections.
- Ensures that the team and management are fully informed of work status by updating backlog items and providing regular updates.
- Stays organized and maintain flexibility to work across multiple projects/assignments.
- Coordinates to meet delivery deadlines.
- Acts as a positive role model in all aspects of professional performance.
- Observes safety procedures and personnel policies.
- Assists the RPA Operations team with understanding of fixes/new features.
- Assists the RPA Operations team with troubleshooting issues.
- Assists with Quality Assurance and Client Support as needed.
- Assists other team members and other development teams as needed.
Skills, knowledge, and abilities: (these are required to enable job holder to perform the essential functions of the job).
- Must have working knowledge of architecting and developing workflow-based solutions or functionality
- Must have working knowledge of web development technologies
- Must have working knowledge with RPA SoftwareTools (e.g. BluePrism, UI Path, WorkFusion, Google Puppeteer preferred)
- Must have knowledge of source/version control concepts and software.
- Must be a rapid learner and have the ability to work independently.
- RDBMS: SQL Server Management Studio, SQL/TSQL
- Data Structures: JSON
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems
- Development Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2019, Chrome DevTools
- Application Design: OOA/OOD, Design Patterns, MS Visio
- Version Control: Azure DevOps Git
- Unit Testing and Code Analysis: Familiar with Black-box & White-box testing concepts, Unit Test framework of choice (e.g., NUnit, MSTest, XUnit, etc.)