We are creating a world where humanity is advanced through intelligent software products. We seek to evolve human reasoning and protect the things that matter across multiple domains. Our groundbreaking and patented technology learns from experience and is able to transform data into the knowledge clients need to accurately answer questions.
Catapult is in search of a DevOps expert to be a senior member of our team to help improve infrastructure, deployment, and testing processes. This role will contribute to continuous solutions that help to raise the quality, security, and velocity of our product delivery workflows. We are looking for someone with the ability and desire to continuously learn new technologies/methodologies and take the lead in integrating those into our production life cycle.
- Manage and maintain internal Kubernetes clusters
- Optimize CI to improve our development workflow and increase developer velocity.
- Develop internal testing/benchmarking framework to perform large-scale benchmarks on a regular cadence.
- Improve, test, script, and document the multitude of deployment options including all cloud providers and various permutations of on-prem k8s and object stores.
- Work closely with our front-end, backend, and systems team to improve stability and uptime.
- CI/CD Platforms: (ie. Bamboo, Jenkins, Concourse CI, GitHub Workflows, Spinnaker, or TeamCity)
- Expertise running and managing Kubernetes and Docker in one or more cloud providers
- IaaS Providers: (ie. Google Cloud, AWS, Azure, or OpenShift)
- Monitoring: (ie DataDog, OpenTracing, or ELK)
- Build and Distribution Solutions: (Maven, Artifactory, Terraform)
- Strong programming proficiency in one or more languages: (ie. Bash, Java, Python, Go).
- Experience with API-driven development and testing.
- Experience designing and implementing continuous solutions to deliver software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Collaborate with members of partnering teams to define, design, and implement declarative specifications that form the basis of continuous solutions.
- Drive manual processes out of our product delivery workflows.
- Lower confusion, raise quality and security of product delivery services.
- Increase delivery velocity.