As a Senior Full Stack Developer you will be responsible for designing and building solutions that drive the freight matching business for our external customers. In this role, you will work with our team of data scientists and data visualization experts using cutting edge tools to develop products that are reliable, scalable, and sustainable. You’ll make use the company’s lifeblood, which is the data from our industry dominant network of brokers and carriers to create visualizations and applications that drive insight across the industry.
What You’ll Do
- Work developing front end components to present company data in new and creative ways
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights for our customers into the freight industry.
- Document software designs and project tasks
- Participate in design/code reviews
The Skills You’ll Need
- Experience interacting with, and building, RESTful API.
- Strong proficiency with front end technologies such as CSS, JS, and HTML.
- Experience creating and contributing to data driven websites that provide end users with actionable insights.
- Working knowledge of DevOps pipeline and build/deploy tools
- Ability to collaborate with Product Managers, Product Owners, and UX/UI Designers to distill high level requirements into actionable technical requirements.
- Experience with charting and data visualization Libraries; Chart JS, AM Charts, D3 etc.
- Experience working with Component libraries such as Story Book.