Senior iOS Developer
Full Time job with benefits (Pay is based on experience $150k-$190k)
We are looking for an iOS Software Engineer to join our Mobile Engineering team in Denver, CO or Beaverton, OR.
We currently have a hybrid model in place, in office 2-3x/week.
The Mobile Engineering team is responsible for delivering customer solutions on iOS and Android platforms that are maintainable, scalable, and of the highest quality.
We are looking for an iOS Software Engineer with excellent development skills, a passion to learn new technology, and a desire to grow as an engineer and collaborate with our iOS team in an Agile environment. You will be responsible for estimating and implementing stories to help the team meet their monthly release target.
The Skills and Experience You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent discipline.
- 4+ years overall experience in software development
- Object Oriented Design Principles and Patterns
- 2+ years experience in native iOS development
What You’ll Do
- Design, develop, and maintain native iOS applications written in Swift UI.
- Contribute to a team environment that respects individual skills and encourages team members to learn from one another.
- Facilitate communication to ensure code consistency.
- Review requirements and estimate user stories.
- Create and maintain documentation for software and team process.
- Work with iOS team to translate business needs and requirements into technical specifications.
- Participate in design/code reviews
- Write unit and integration tests
- Xcode/Swift 5+
- SwiftUI / Interface builder
- Unit Testing
- Apple HIG and iOS best practices
- Xcode Instruments/Profiler