Senior .NET Software Engineer should gather, analyze and implement requirements for the core systems of the Loyalty.Logic Membership Engagement Platform. You must be able to show initiative, work independently and discuss technical requirements with various internal stakeholders. Coach and mentor junior level software development staff.
- Strong knowledge in the C# programming language and experience with the .NET framework with an emphasis on web services, micro-services and related integration technologies.
- Ability to determine project requirements from internal and external customers.
- Ability to work in a agile development environment
- SQL and DB related skills (3-5 years)
- Software Architecture, specifically microservices (3-5 years)
- Unit and Integration testing
- Web Services/ Rest knowledge (3-5 years)
- DevOps knowledge or experience
- Experience going from monolith -> microservices
Key Responsibilities, Tasks and Activities
- Develop maintainable, supportable, high performance platform features
- Work closely with the product manager to plan technical requirements and frequently report technical issues and status.
- Be an effective, friendly and informed contact for the internal stakeholders throughout the product development lifecycle.
- Create diagrams as needed to communicate workflows for customer validation and future support.
- Must be able to understand the impact of delayed or problematic tasks and be able to devise, communicate and implement appropriate contingencies.
- Must be able to effectively communicate the planned tasks to all R&D staff that play a part in delivering on the project.
Able to effectively communicate over the phone, conference call, via email and video.
- Leadership capablities
- Be a creative problem solver
- Attention to detail