This position is responsible for specific solutions-based projects within our Engineering team –projects may focus on infrastructure, product enhancements, customer integrations or new product development. It requires a deep knowledge of the Microsoft.NET technology stack, exceptional self-motivation and desire to learn and adapt in a team environment, strong communication, collaboration and development skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of .NET, C# and web development experience.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft technologies, including C#, ASP.NET and Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Skills/knowledge in database technologies (Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle) including database development (T-SQL or PL/SQL).
- Windows Azure Cloud and API
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Higher education in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience required.
- Design, develop and modify software systems or databases, using analysis and models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, code or systems or to improve performance.
- Consult with internal and external customers about project design, process and needs. Determine performance standards and work with project managers to select milestones for phasing.
- Confer with various groups to design project and to obtain information on needs, limitations and capabilities, related projects, performance requirements and interfaces. Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and strategy constraints.
- Store, retrieve, document and manipulate code and data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements, storage and release.
- Develop and communicate information for quality assurance testing and validation procedures. Work collaboratively with QA team for project understanding for testing.
- Coordinate with other developers on related projects to ensure complementary function and development. Maintain positive teamwork and communication in fast paced, changing environment.
- Other projects, collaboration with other departments and stakeholders and responsibilities as assigned.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS
- Experience with Azure Functions
- Excellent knowledge of web architectural and design patterns.
- Solid working knowledge of current technologies including object-oriented analysis and design practices (object modeling, use cases, activity diagrams, and UML).
- Experience with/knowledge of Azure Storage and/or PaaS Hosting, ASP.NET MVC, Expression Blend, and xaml.
- Account Payable Automation, Financial Technology or Payment Industry experience.
- Knowledge of SDLC methodologies (Agile, CMM, Scrum, Lean, etc.).