The Store organization is looking for talented Software Developers for our Site team. We want passionate engineers who are customer-focused and want to work in a collaborative environment with a direct line to shipping e-commerce code. Our site offers hundreds of new sales with thousands of products, seven days a week, configured with rich merchandising and creative tools. We run with high availability in AWS, and are constantly adapting to changing business needs, evolving web experiences, and new technology trends. To be successful in this role you must have an excellent understanding of the e-commerce space, strong computer science fundamentals and a passion for customers.
- 5+ years working experience in programming, software design and architecture
- Familiarity with web frameworks, such as NodeJS, React is a plus
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals: data structures and algorithms
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities and knowledge on Web Accessibility
- Preferred experience with eCommerce or large scale customer-facing equivalent web applications
- Work experience with PHP, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis and familiar with AWS technologies would be a plus
- Ability to work across the technology stack from user interfaces to backend services
- Willingness to explore new ideas and have a passion to make them happen
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field required. A combination of education plus equivalent work experience may be considered.