Our company is growing and we’re expanding our software team with new developers to keep pace with our product line. To be successful, you’ll need to be a proactive, self-motivated engineer who can take on a range of activities spanning the full software lifecycle. You'll have experience with, and be excited about, developing a high-performance SaaS product in a B2B environment.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Create, build and deploy applications hosted in the cloud. You'll be working primarily in Angular and .NET Core frameworks, though a microservice model lets us experiment with others.
- Be a part of a team. We work in scrum teams, usually with 4 – 6 developers, QA, UX, and Product partners and do our best to follow agile practices and principles in our work.
- Create proofs-of-concept/mock services and data models of new features, technologies and frameworks to inform technical direction early before major investment.
- Lead by example in your team and demonstrate best practices for testing, security, code, design, architecture and more
- Mentor! Teach and learn from teammates to help us collectively build and iterate on our culture, process, skills, and product
- Code! All too often, the most senior engineers get pulled into meetings and never get to do the job they love – which is create and ship software. This is a role that leads by example with a hands-on approach to get things done.
- Operate! Our teams own the end-to-end development lifecycle of their applications, including deployment, operations in the cloud, and participation in on call Engineering support rotation.
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years professional experience as a Software Engineer in a high-level programming language with some experience building an enterprise SaaS product
- Interest in working across the stack, from front-end to back-end and database
- Ability to partner effectively with a complete software team including product owners, QA, UX, etc
- You're a teammate and a teacher. You learn from the team around you.
- Experience working through ambiguity and rapid change to deliver working software
- Experience with agile methodologies and a desire to embody the principles they support
- Ability to lead and explain technical requirements in a clear and concise manner
- Familiarity with version control software such as GIT
What Would Be Nice:
- Experience as a full-stack engineer, building and deploying cloud-native applications
- An understanding of HTTP and REST and proficiency with HTML and CSS
- .NET / C# experience
We are interested in every qualified candidate with authorization to work in the United States. However, this position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.