SRE II AND Sr. SRE Positions
As a Sr. Site Reliability Engineer you will be tasked with daily operations of running the SaaS Platform. You will be passionate about uptime metrics, automating away toil, and creating pipelines to help our engineers get code into production. You’ll work closely with our Engineering, QA and Technical Operations group to manage our current on-premise deployments and cloud native infrastructure.
Our stack runs on-premise and in the cloud on .NET and Java while using backend components such as MSSQL/MySQL, Redis, Kafka and Zookeeper.
Must have Terraform or Ansible experience
- Strong experience working on a high-volume SaaS application managed with modern Infrastructure-as-Code methodologies/tooling.
- Experience with container technologies and orchestration platforms (Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, Cloud Foundry)
- Experience with running/managing systems and services on a cloud platform (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Experience managing and using CI/CD systems (Circle CI, Concourse, Jenkins, TravisCI)
- Strong experience working with configuration management tools. (Terraform, Ansible, Puppet)
- Experience deploying and/or operating a centralized logging system (ELK stack or Splunk)
- Experience working with monitoring and observability tools (We use Datadog and New Relic)
- Familiarity with working with relational databases MSSQL or MySQL databases
- Background working in a multi-platform environment (Linux, Windows)
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodologies
- Strong knowledge around of programming/scripting languages (ie. Python, Bash, Powershell, Go, etc.). Software Engineers looking to get into SRE/Devops encouraged to apply.
- Manage day to day operations of our SaaS on-prem platform ensuring health and performance of platform.
- Creatively solve problems in the DevOps space, collaborating with Development, DBA, and QA team members
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with Product, Customer Success and Integration teams on operations tasks and deployments.
- Listen to our internal customers/teams, understand their pain points, coach/mentor them for working smarter
- Execute with modern container and cloud native best practices
- Document decisions regarding technology choices, best practices and process flow
- Help create and manage continuous integration systems.
- Mentor and up-level other SRE team members and champion best practices within the team.
- Automate builds and deployments across multi-platform environments
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A can-do attitude and sense of urgency for a high growth/fast paced environment
- Proven track record of owning a complex technical project from inception to completion.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Curious mind, wanting to learn new technologies and share with others.
- The ability to think outside of the box to resolve issues and create long lasting solutions
- Participation on an on-call schedule
THESE ARE FULL-TIME JOB OPPORTUNITIES WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING CORP TO CORP OR VISA HOLDERS T THIS TIME.