As a Software Development – Machine Learning Engineer, you build and scale our machine learning and experimentation platforms and incorporate new features to drive model predictions. This is your opportunity to make a big impact – ranging from delivering a personalized customer experience to optimizing advertising spend to improving merchandising efficiencies. You work on cross-functional initiatives, such as service and container platforms, machine learning platforms, data security, distributed memory services, service monitoring, real-time experimentation, data transformations, and much more. Your services scale to support high volumes of traffic at low latency and high availability.
- Build scalable machine learning services and data platforms
- Feature engineering to improve model performance on key business metrics
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of software development experience building and operating high traffic web services and platforms
- Familiarity with frameworks such as MLlib, scikit-learn, H2O, Torch, TensorFlow, Theano, Caffe
- Experience with Spark, Hadoop, Pig, MapReduce technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated personal initiative and strong ownership of deliverables
- Ability to explore new ideas and have a passion to make them happen
- Background with Amazon Web Services a plus
- Master's degree