As a Software Engineer, you will propose, analyze, design, and implement signal processing systems to solve customer problems. You will primarily implement C++ based backend processing software in Linux as a team with the rest of the engineers in leveraging technology assets with our partners when prudent. The products and systems you will be defining are in the communications, geolocation, PNT, EW, and SIGINT trade space. You will not only work with interdisciplinary teams including Business Development, Software, Systems, microwave circuits, and hardware engineers but you will also work with customers to realize the systems of tomorrow.
• US citizenship required
• 10% travel, as needed-this position is remote / hybrid with some domestic travel if not local to MD.
• Able to implement and understand large complex systems and algorithms in C++
• Able to implement and understand the linux OS and drivers
• Able to design and implement signal processing components and systems from system level requirements
• Able to derive hardware requirements for associated signal processing firmware/software
• Able to manage time well and take large tasks from start to finish with little oversight
• Able to be a team player and open minded
• Top Secret clearance
Nice to have:
• Master of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering
• 5+ years communications or EW system experience