We are looking for a business savvy, detail-oriented Solution Architect who has demonstrated experience planning, developing, and implementing large-scale projects while ensuring adherence to IT best practices. This person should have “full stack” enterprise IT competency with the ability to map technology solutions to business needs in both the data center and cloud environments.
You are adept at ensuring alignment with business drivers as well as troubleshooting Mission Critical Systems issues. You approach challenges with a solution-oriented mindset and a track record of success.
- Partner with internal customers to translate business objectives into system requirements and define an enterprise-wide technology approach that consistently exceeds expectations
- Perform complete, end-to-end technology assessments and provide recommendations to maximize technology return on investment
- Provide technical advisory services from design, development and DevSecOps to internal customers
- Work closely with internal teams to continuously provide feedback for improvement
- Ensure alignment with compliance frameworks, security architecture standards and patterns
- Educate, train and provide guidance for best practices to key team members
- Identify and recommend mitigations to existing and future business risk associated with current and proposed changes to technology architecture
- Collaborate with other team members to develop budgets and timelines for solutions
- Function as the Application Owner [in accordance with industry best practices] for:
- Active Directory identity and access management [data center and cloud].
- Exchange email administration [data center and cloud].
- Enterprise Collaboration Tools Program [data center and cloud].
- System and Application Software performance management [data center and cloud].
- Telecommunications Environment [data center and cloud].
- Process Automation Initiatives [data center and cloud].
- Patch Management Program [data center and cloud].
- Vulnerability Management Program [data center and cloud].
- Enterprise Backup Program [data center and cloud].
- Maintenance and Operation Program [data center and cloud].
- Cloud IT Operations Program
- Atlassian “stack” Support Program [data center and cloud].
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Ability to build positive relationships across multiple stakeholders, senior leadership team and department heads
- Clear and agile thinking and analysis that leads to win-win innovative solutions while delivering on-time and on budget
- Executive-level written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills
- 10+ years of enterprise IT experience.
- Experience with Windows Administration and Active Directory [data center and cloud].
- Experience with Exchange Server [data center and cloud].
- Experience working with compliance framework for security (HIPAA, PCI, NIST or ITAR).