Hybrid Role in Denver, CO – 3 days in the office / 2 days work from home.
- We are looking for a talented leader with a proven hands-on technical background and outstanding communication skills.
- The Sr. Manager will lead cross-functional teams, responsible for building new platforms, expanding and/or rebuilding existing platforms, supporting existing solutions and escalations from the product teams.
- The Technology Operations teams work closely with the Product teams and Program Managers to define and implement solutions supporting the product offering and internal resources.
- Provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for Product teams engagement from definition phase through implementation.
- 5-7 years managing technical teams, project implementation and client relationships.
- 10-15 years technical knowledge installing operating system and third-party software installation,
upgrades and maintenance.
- 10-15 years technical knowledge installing and configuring hardware.
- 10-15 years troubleshooting software problems with operating systems or third-party products.
- 10-15 years technical knowledge with security and system implementation industry standards for Windows, Unix, Network, Storage and Security.
- 10-15 years technical knowledge of client/server and internet systems architectures.
- Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model.
- Manages the development of teams by ensuring that project tasks are in line with each contributor’s career interests when possible.
- Inspires direct reports and coworkers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
- Ensure that all the team members receive appropriate training, career coaching, are encouraged to continually look for better ways to do their jobs and to provide a high level of service and systems administration.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry best practices and trends, as well as new developments for the technologies deployed.
- Participate in the strategic planning and policy development.
- Keep Program managers and stakeholders well informed of updates and overall progress.
- Assist in the development, communication, and enforcement of implementation and operational
- Manages technical resources within budget and project schedule.
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to our internal employees and product teams.
- Other duties as assigned
- Conducts effective performance evaluations and mentors’ administrators through formal and informal channels.
- Encourage team members to seek and participates in personal development opportunities.
- Facilitates effective team interaction.
- Reviews team members and addresses issues as appropriate.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
- Holds regular status meetings with direct reports.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion Possesses knowledge of data privacy practices and PCI regulations
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Travel requirement Infrequent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field, or equivalent work experience.