Duties, Scope of Work, and/or Milestones:
- Design/redesign an existing, secure-access web application to include additional user functionality per project requirements.
- Plan and develop test data for validation with each release.
- Create and deliver appropriate technical documentation to project needs throughout development process.
- Work with functional and technical staff to gather documentation related to current system architecture and application requirements within first four weeks.
- Contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the project by actively participating as a member of the team in daily, weekly, and monthly meetings.
- Deliver assigned project on schedule. If project is in jeopardy of not meeting deadline, inform development team within 24 hours of determination.
- Communicate development roadblocks to development team within 24 hours of determination.
- Design/develop functionality meeting the needs of determined project requirements and bugs.
- Deliver weekly progress for development team code review.
- Analyze and correct technical issues as found, providing weekly bug status updates.
- Evaluate and recommend alternative application design solutions.
- Maintain and communicate status of work performed bi-weekly at minimum.
- Updates tasks in Azure DevOps boards corresponding to work efforts.
|Minimum Qualifications: |