Hood River, Oregon
- Services computing hardware, software, telecommunications and audio/visual equipment.
- Performs troubleshooting and makes repairs within established guidelines.
- Gathers system requirements, user needs and makes initial software and hardware purchase recommendations.
- Responds to service requests and provides technical support and problem resolution.
- Elevates and coordinates out of scope technical issues.
- Monitors issue occurrences and documents events.
- Maintains support logs and issue tracking.
- Installs desktop computers, peripheral equipment, and software.
- Performs initial system configuration and setup.
- Assists users in understanding basic system operations.
Education and Experience:
- Associate degree in related discipline and typically 1 or more years of related experience