Vancouver, WA (Remote Possible)
We have an immediate need for a System Administrator Contractor role.
- Performing limited development and documentation of components of new software programs. Provides directed or limited software sustainment support.
- Audits systems for conformance to policy.
- Documents systems architecture and assists in resolving conflicts.
- Responds to routine customer issues and resolves.
- Delivers customer training.
- PDF Pipeline 1st Gen: Doc Book XSL / XSLT advanced
- PDF Pipeline 2nd Gen: Ruby, Java Script, ReLaXed.js, CSS , CSS3.0 (with Paged Media Module) advanced
- Industry Specifications: Aerospace / Military – S1000D
- Relevant XML vocabularies: DocBook, , S1000D
- Shell Scripting: Powershell or Perl or BAT
- Function Programming: Python
- Build Automation: Apache Ant or MAKE or Jenkins (preferred) or Gradle
- Query and Reporting: SQL, PowerPivot
- Text Mining/Analytics: R or Rapidminer or Orange
- Version control: git scripting; Bitbucket administration and support
- Collaboration / Planning: JIRA Administration and support
Education & Experience: Technical bachelor’s degree and 2 or more years related work experience or a Master’s degree. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in mathematics, sciences or technologies.