Hood River, Oregon
Our team is seeking an experienced Systems Engineer to support technical development and integration of a new radio.
- Develops systems concepts of operations.
- Performs multi-discipline requirements definition, synthesis, analysis and allocation.
- Conducts requirements decomposition, develops functional/physical block diagrams and defines interface requirements.
- Analyzes vertical/horizontal requirements traceability.
- Defines verification methodology and develops quality assurance provisions.
- Develops system architecture definition and decomposition.
- Selects and applies architecture modeling framework.
- Performs functional analysis and allocation.
- Analyzes use cases and defines information exchanges.
- Defines physical architecture and interfaces.
- Translates customer requirements, constraints, and operational expectations into product designs.
- Performs trade studies and evaluates alternatives.
- Conducts technical risk and opportunity analysis and develops mitigation and capture plans.
- Develops design hierarchy and integrates specialty engineering provisions.
- Establishes system configuration baseline. Performs systems modeling and system/subsystem integration.
- Develops test plans and procedures.
- Assesses interface protocols and standards.
- Defines instrumentation and data acquisition requirements.
- Executes integrated tests and test reporting.
- Analyzes and develops verification and validation results.
Bachelor's degree of Science from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. Typical experience: 5-8 years of relevant experience with a Bachelor's degree, or 3-6 years of relevant experience with a Master's degree.