Main responsibilities include collaborating Technical Support with DevOps and partnering with Engineering, Implementation, and Operations Teams to triage issues; providing ongoing assessments and updates; and developing then implementing technical solutions. This position provides ongoing support and serves as the contact for escalations. It requires a knowledge of the Microsoft environment; DevOps practices; exceptional self-motivation and desire to learn and adapt in a team environment; strong communication; collaboration; and development skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of technical support experience.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft technologies skills
- Support practices including build and release management, cloud infrastructure scalability, and performance monitoring.
- KNOWLEDGE SUPPORTING infrastructure, Microsoft, including application services, cloud, storage.
- Demonstrated team focus that drives you to forward-thinking process and solutions.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, code or systems or to improve performance.
- Act as Technical Support liaison between Engineering and other departments for communication, issues, problem solving and technical updates.
- Monitor system applications and ticketing system for events, issues, changes and problem management.
- Develop and implement technical solutions to help prevent incidents in a proactive manner.
- Participate in infrastructure maintenance and application releases.
- Maintain systems support technical documentation.
- Maintain and monitor programs in a production environment.
- Adhere to established methodologies, standards, and guidelines
- Document and make suggestions to modify software systems or databases, using analysis and models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Consult with internal and external customers about design, process and needs.
- Determine performance standards and work with project managers to select milestones for phasing.
- Confer with various groups to design project and to obtain information on needs, limitations and capabilities, related projects, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and strategy constraints.
- Store, retrieve, document and manipulate code and data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements, storage and release.
- Other projects, collaboration with other departments and stakeholders and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to learn new scripting skills.