- Marketing: Our Marketing teams provide key user-level analyses on a wide range of products and consumer campaigns
- Using internal tools and data-pulling skills, the team explores marketing and product impact on acquisition, engagement, and retention of new and existing users
- They apply their in-house data and payroll expertise towards developing and executing valuable analyses to inform strategy
- Sales: Our Sales teams are responsible for building strong partnerships with our clients
- Technical Writing: Our tech writing team helps drive revenue by ensuring that our business partners can find the online help they need to answer questions and get them on their way to finishing a transaction
- Their mission is to provide top notch writing and make the complex seem simple, while collaborating extensively across product, engineering, marketing and design
Objective: To provide clients with a detailed, step-by-step guide for creating simple reports (using existing data from their payroll systems) and then scheduling those reports to run and send to a specific secure FTP address.
Deliverable: A guide (1-3 pages in length or as long as necessary) that “walks” a client through how to accomplish the above objective in a quick, accurate manner for a specific payroll system.
Knowledge: Requires current knowledge of payroll systems (Paylocity, Paychex, UKG, Asure, iSolved). May be different experts for each software system.
Estimated Hours: 5-10 hours per guide (assuming proper expertise)
Detail oriented and use creative problem solving to find workable solutions. Passionate about technology or media and have demonstrated professional drive