To meet our customer’s diverse technical needs by truly understanding the business problems they face and matching those objectives to professional technical resources who are experts in their field.
Founded by Seasoned IT Professionals
Where all our customers’ technology staffing needs are filled by professional, reliable, happy people who love their work and love the company they work for.
Catapult Recruiting was founded by a group of seasoned IT and business professionals. By identifying and satisfying our customers’ needs utilizing qualified professionals and modern tools, we are working hard to build stronger business relationships.
Catapult contributes to our industry community and our local neighborhoods. Catapult Recruiting provides a workplace that is empowering, flexible and fun. Our mission is to create long lasting relationships with great people and great organizations.
1. To build a trusted long-term relationship with every customer where we understand their needs and strive to exceed their expectations
2. To engage honestly with our team members and care for them in a meaningful and long-term manner
3. To contribute to both our industry community as well as our local neighborhoods to make both better places to live and work.
Benefits we offer when you join the Catapult team:
1. Competitive compensation package
2. Base salary + commission
3. Health, dental and vision benefits
4. 401k Plan
5. Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick Days
Catapult develops genuine relationships to with people, clients, and our community that effect people lives in a positive way.
1. We value our employees, inspire their development and compensate their performance.
2. Be humble, courageous, innovative, and impartial to drive effective change.
3. Treat everyone with respect.
4. Give employees the creative freedom to make decisions.
5. Open to new process ideas for growth.
6. Win together, celebrate employee achievements.
7. Have a fantastic work life balance.
6107 SW Murray Blvd #269
Beaverton, OR 97008, USA
We are a
Boutique Staffing Agency
We keep your recruitment need simple. As an established IT staffing company, Catapult has a better understanding than most about finding and placing hard-to-find contract and permanent IT talent. Helping our clients and candidates reach their full potential. Catapult works with some of the most exciting companies who recognize the possibilities of IT staffing.
We love our communities and work continuously with local organizations by supporting them and participating in their events.
Technology Association of Oregon
TAO unites the region’s technology industry and is a recognized leader in shaping and growing technology and business communities. We empower businesses and entrepreneurs through networks, events, resources and more.
PADNUG is the developer user group for Microsoft technologies in the Portland, Oregon metropolitan area. We bring together software developers from throughout the area to discuss technologies and techniques. Meetings are typically held once a month and include presentations on technology announcements, architecture, methodologies, and experiences.
Habitat for Humanity is a nonprofit organization that helps families build and improve places to call home. We believe affordable housing plays a critical role in strong and stable communities.
He has an upbeat and personal touch, and is even fun to work with, which is very welcome for a job-seeker.
He took the time to really get to know me and my skill set as a software professional. In result, he found me a great fit. Charlie is personable and always keeps in close contact. He is the opposite of that kind of recruiter who treats you like just a resume.
They were able to connect me with a great client offering me an outstanding position matching my qualifications with the client’s needs within a week of my initial contact.