Enterprise Applications Manager (REMOTE)
Our ideal candidate excels at translating stakeholder needs into system requirements based on their knowledge of standard business applications and industry best practices. They pivot easily between strategic and tactical work based on business demands and team support needs. They take the lead on internal project management, ensuring ongoing alignment and successful project completion. They prioritize relationship building and use their influence to ensure our teams maintain a customer focused, solution-oriented mindset.
Location: Remote USA or Onsite UT
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and implement application strategies for business systems that align with organizational goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to identify and prioritize system requirements and develop project plan timelines, while managing stakeholder expectations.
- Conduct feasibility studies and cost-benefit analyses to determine the best approach to developing new business systems or upgrading existing ones.
- Manage vendor relationships, negotiating and maintaining contracts, and ensuring that service-level agreements are met.
- Communicating project status and progress to stakeholders, including senior management, to ensure transparency and alignment.
- Staying up to date with the latest trends and developments in business systems development and recommending new tools and technologies to enhance the organization's systems.
- Creating and managing budgets for business systems within corporate guidelines.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to identify system requirements and create project plans for integrations of newly acquired or merged companies.
- Develop materials and conduct user training related to operating systems, relational databases, and other applications; assist users in maximizing use of business systems over manual processes.
What we expect of you:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant program is a plus (ex. Business, Computer Science, Engineering).
- 5+ years of relevant work experience (ex. Systems Analyst, Systems Architect).
- 2+ years supporting regulated manufacturing industries (ex. Aerospace, Automotive); medical device is a plus.
- Prior experience in multi-site, international environments.
- Experience developing and administering core manufacturing systems (PLM, ERP, MES) including integrations/conversions; ideally related to M&A.
- Leadership experience across projects, process, and people. Interest and ability to coach and mentor direct reports and supporting IT staff.
- Familiarity with IT infrastructure to support system evaluations for security and integrations.
- Third party consultant / vendor relationship management and collaboration experience.
- Demonstrated business acumen and experience interpreting use cases from stakeholders, including Executive leaders.
- Knowledge and experience applying project management and change management best practices, particularly around documentation and communication.
- Awareness of global data security regulations (ex. GDPR, CCPA, PIPL).
- Demonstrated experience handling confidential or sensitive information compliantly and respectfully.
- Continuous learner – you have a system for keeping up with latest technologies and trends.
- Ability to problem solve decisively and independently while demonstrating appropriate judgement on escalations.
- Strong verbal and written communication capabilities, including comfort presenting to various internal audiences at all levels; both technical/non-technical.
- English fluency is required; Spanish or Mandarin skills is a plus for global team collaboration.
- Ability to work flexible schedules to accommodate global times-zones based on business demands and project deadlines; including occasional holidays and weekends.
- Ability to travel within USA and internationally up to 20%.
What's in it for you:
- Flexible work schedule.
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and HSA plans.
- Life, AD&D, STD, LTD plans to help protect you and your loved ones.
- Supplemental insurance plans to provide extra support.
- Generous 401k plan with Employer Match.
- Paid Holidays, PTO, Maternity and other leave programs to support your time off needs.
- Monthly training hour allotment to continue your skill advancement.