Site Coordinator- PM
Full-Time in Hillsboro, OR
$75-85k exempt manager position
Over seeing the FAB in a cleanroom environment.
Coordinates day to day operations for site specific FAB. Coordinates and tracks all job assignments, timecards and training and all site personnel. Proactively Coordinates the team for improvements, forecasts challenges and opportunities. Interface with service manager to manage and report all escalations, and ects . Provides monthly reports to service manager. Is leader on site and is a mentor for all members the site(s).
1. Is responsible for Field Service Tech’s in the FAB’s, Creates and implements work assignments for all shifts. Provides continuous feedback to direct reports and Field Service Tech’s to drive improvements. Support service manager with local customer communications/feedback. Alerts service manager of trends and/or issues on the site. Is perceived as a leader of the service group to include acting as a role model for good business, communication (verbally and in writing) and mentoring.
2. Creates reports, attends meetings as a representative of the Company on the site. Coordinates projects and initiatives through the service manager. Works to develop the Field Service Tech’s and FAB Engineers on site. Provides ongoing feedback to direct reports.
3. May work on other projects in coordination with service manager.
Knowledge (Equipment, Tools, Principles, etc.) & Experience
• 5 years industry experience in service industry with at least 1-3 years management/lead experience in a high-tech environment.
• Must be proficient expert on site specific equipment.
• Must possess excellent communication skills with ability to speak with clarity and interface effectively with customers and peers.
• Requires excellent systematic troubleshooting skills, judgment, and problem-solving skills to resolve diverse projects with ability to handle problems independently and implement corrective action.
• Displays broad-based customer focus and commitment to resolve problems and make decisions based upon the priority of the problem in relation to business needs.
• Must be available to travel to training.
• Software, Unix, DOS and Microsoft Programs.
Must have knowledge of supervising people and technical (mechanical or electrical) experience.
Required to wear a cleanroom uniform and personal protective equipment, and work at height and in confined spaces. Will work in office and FAB settings.
Working within a diverse environment
Use of mechanical and electrical tools
Basic mechanical and electrical systems
Hex to decimal, binary to decimal conversion
• Must be able to travel for TRAINING purposes 5-10%. Position is primarily in an office environment, works in the cleanroom as well.
• Lift 50 Lbs.
• Must be able to work Monday-Friday 8 hrs. per day.
• Position requires the wearing of a uniform in a cleanroom environment at customer site.
• Must follow safety guidelines established for work area and wear protective clothing when exposed to hazardous materials. Always conforms to customer’s safety and cleanliness policies.