THIS IS NOT A CORP TO CORP PROJECT
12 month / Remote project.
This position will function as a CQRS Microservices / .NET Architect for the design, testing, and implementation of a Treasurer’s Platform Support Web and Mobile Application.
Technologies include .NET C#, ASP.NET (MVC), MS SQL Server, Web Services (CQRS).
Specifically, this position will redesign an existing TOADS application and department’s web sites to include new design and functionality for users.
• Design/redesign an existing, secure-access web and mobile applications to include additional user functionality per project requirements.
• Plan and develop test data for validation with each release.
• Create and deliver appropriate technical documentation to project needs throughout development process.
• Work with functional and technical staff to gather documentation related to current system architecture and application requirements within first four weeks.
• Contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the project by actively participating as a member of the team in daily, weekly, and monthly meetings.
• Deliver assigned project on schedule. If project is in jeopardy of not meeting deadline, inform development team within 24 hours of determination.
• Communicate development roadblocks to development team within 24 hours of determination.
• Design/develop functionality meeting the needs of determined project requirements and bugs.
• Deliver weekly progress for development team code review.
• Analyze and correct technical issues as found, providing weekly bug status updates.
• Evaluate and recommend alternative application design solutions.
• Maintain and communicate status of work performed bi-weekly at minimum.
• Updates tasks in Azure DevOps boards corresponding to work efforts.
• Expert level/Minimum Ten (10) years’ experience in:
o .NET C#
o ASP.NET (WebForms / MVC)
o MS SQL Server (T-SQL / Stored Procedures)
o CQRS design pattern used in microservices architecture.
o .NET Multi-platform App UI (.NET MAUI).
o TOADS application
o Knowledge of Ascend data.
Proficient command of written and spoken English, should demonstrate fluency in both oral and writing communications.
• Experience in development relating to legislative or government business processes.
• Demonstrates professional organization, documentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Pass a stringent criminal background check. (May take up to 6 weeks)