The Platform Owner/SME will ensure that the Snow Software platform is operated in a manner that meets or exceeds the expectations of the business, while maximizing operational efficiency.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Snow Software platform exp is a MUST
- Maintains an understanding of the Snow Software platform and how it maps to the business requirements
- Works with the business and other platform owners to identify and prioritize requirements
- Leads and participates in problem resolution and incident management
- Monitors and tunes the platform to ensure optimum performance
- Identifies opportunities to improve efficiency and decrease cost of ownership
- 5+ years of experience in a Platform Owner role for a software platform
- Experience operating or supporting a software platform
- In-depth knowledge of the Snow Software product suite and architecture
- Familiarity with a variety of systems administration tools (Linux, Windows, MS Active Directory)
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, PowerShell)
- Help gain complete insight and manageability across all technology. Whether it's hardware, software, cloud apps, or cloud infrastructure, automate, normalize, and analyze data to provide technology intelligence to organizations.
- A strong aptitude for identifying and resolving business and technical challenges.
- Delivering a vision of Technology Intelligence, enabling the organization to make and execute better, faster decisions about the technology they use.
- 4-year degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience.