EndPoint Manager (ON-SITE)
Las Vegas, NV
PLUS BONUS PLAN & FREE FAMILY HEALTHCARE
Experience Endpoint management authenticating and supervising the access rights of endpoint devices to a network and applying security policies that prevent threats posed by that access. This is CUSTOMER driven not internal driven. Responsible for the whole Endpoint lifecycle start to finish.
Must be hands-on manager position, ability to work with clients, coaching abilities, ‘friendly / professional’, be able to lead, make decisions. 3-4 direct reports.
Primary tech skills – intune, mdm, jam
Azure background (edr, defender for endpoint)
Will own ‘cradle to grave’ for this process
Scripting language –knowledge in this area
The primary responsibility of the EndPoint Manager is to manage and maintain the corporate end-user computing environment. This includes the installation, upgrade, and support of operating systems, assigned software products, Windows, and 3rd party patch management, application packaging and deployment, Windows desktop image management, and identifying and resolving operating system problems.
All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and Corp.’s policies, practices, and procedures.
- 5+ years of experience in endpoint management and support.
- This position will also manage the inventory, tracking existing equipment, patch management, reporting, end-point monitoring, and champion everything related to end-user devices, including PCs, Macs, laptops, tablets, smartphones, printers, fax machines, and AV equipment.
- Deployment, installation and administration of MAC and Microsoft Office products.
- Support the IT Operations function with its primary goals of RUN, MAINTAIN and SUSTAIN
- Experience in the implementation, administration and configuration of end point management Enterprise environment, end point management current branch infrastructure.
- Deployment and lifecycle maintenance of Patching Systems.
- Provide recommendation to management for the support or non-support of evaluated products, including desktop computing, mobile devices, and peripherals.
- Application Packaging for Windows environment including latest release.
- Experience with desktop deployment automation architecture, design/migration, and troubleshooting.
- Strong communicator who can explain complex technical concepts to both IT management and business stakeholders in a consumable fashion.
- Expertise in Windows operating systems, software packaging, and deployment.
- Knowledge of Mac OS and Linux operating systems.
- Familiarity with endpoint security best practices and technologies.
- Working knowledge of Ethernet based TCP/IP Networking Technologies.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft networking technologies.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Scripting technologies (VBScript, PowerShell).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver all services to customers within or exceeding SLAs.
- Utilize influence and collaboration with other IT team resources to execute technology standard operational processes.
- Work as part of geographically dispersed team, effectively communicating prioritized business unit needs and prioritized project statuses.
- Plan, implement, and manage identity and access management solutions.
- The ability to design and engineer MEMCM to meet the business needs within accepted corporate guidelines.
- Experience with Scripting, PowerShell, VBScript.
- Experience managing medium to large corporate environments and client machines troubleshooting knowledge.
- Contribute to development and ongoing improvement of industry best practices and standards for deploying enterprise desktop technologies.
- Knowledge of the Windows registry, interaction of drivers within the OS, and unattended/silent installs of Windows operating systems.
- Hardware asset management and tracking.
- Knowledgeable in desktop virtualization and thin client technologies.
- Provide technical expertise, guidance and strategic recommendations to other IT groups.
- Functional working and debugging knowledge of Microsoft Windows and MAC operating systems.
- Ensure all work is supported by appropriate documentation, both internal and customer-facing.
- Install, configure, and maintain operating systems and software products on end-user devices.
- Manage and maintain Windows and 3rd party patch management processes to ensure security and compliance.
- Develop and maintain desktop images for Windows-based end-user devices.
- Package and deploy software applications to end-user devices.
- Monitor and identify and resolve operating system and software issues.
- Manage the inventory of end-user devices, tracking existing equipment, patch management, and reporting.
- Champion and manage everything related to end-user devices, including PCs, Macs, laptops, tablets, smartphones, printers, fax machines, and AV equipment.
- Ensure compliance with departmental and company policies, practices, and procedures.
- Work with other IT teams to ensure integration and compatibility of end-user devices with the overall corporate IT environment.
- Perform job duties in a safe manner.
- Attend work as scheduled on a consistent and regular basis.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Troubleshooting/analytical ability.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to work outside of regular business hours to meet project deadlines and support end-users.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passionate self-motivator that thrives on results
- Proof of authorization to work in the United States.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant discipline
- Appropriate technical certifications
- Must be able to work varied shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Attention to details: excellent organizational and time management skills.
Must be able to:
- Physically access all areas of the campus
- Ability for prolonged periods of time to walk, stand, stretch, bend and kneel.
- Work in a fast-paced and busy environment
- Work indoors and be exposed to various environmental factors such as, but not limited to, CRT, noise, dust.