Sr. DevOps Candidate (remote)
Extensive DevOps and Cloud Engineering skills with AWS
Skilled in deploying Kubernetes in an AWS environment
Monitors applications with CloudWatch
Good communicator and can speak deeply on his technical skills
Qualifications: 10 year of Dev/Ops experience
- Experience in automate, build, and deploy infrastructure and applications in AWS cloud environments.
- Implementing continuous integration using GitHub actions
- Designing and implementing continuous delivery & deployment pipelines using AWS CDK
- Developing and maintaining infrastructure as code templates using AWS CDK
- Collaborating with developers to ensure code and infrastructure changes are properly tested and integrated.
- Monitoring and maintaining application and infrastructure health and performance using tools such as CloudWatch and CloudTrail
- Troubleshooting issues related to infrastructure and application deployment in AWS cloud environments.
- Ensuring security and compliance requirements are met throughout the development and deployment lifecycle.
- Staying up to date with the latest AWS technologies and best practices and continuously improving processes and procedures.
- Implementing system’s best practice for container-based process.
- Implemented AWS solutions
- Layer of security on the system.
- Created environments on EC2s for developers consisting of sites.
- Created AWS Infrastructure and backed up infrastructure.
- Automate the deployment process configuration for multiple AWS accounts.
Has one of the following certifications:
AWS DevOps Engineering Professional
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
OR OTHER- AWS Certification